Smart Fabrics for Sports and Fitness Market 2019 Valuable Industry Status by Trend Analysis, Growth Status, Revenue Expectation to 2024 | Industry Research.co
Global Smart Fabrics for Sports and Fitness Market research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis The Global Smart Fabrics for Sports and Fitness market study provides comprehensive data which enhances the understanding, scope and application of this report.
The “Smart Fabrics for Sports and Fitness Market” report 2019 delivers detailed profiles of key players with latest investigation and highlights the rising opportunities and difficulties looked by Smart Fabrics for Sports and Fitness market. The report examines the market status depending up on its CAGR, latest trends, market dynamics, growth rate, opportunities and forecast details. Smart Fabrics for Sports and Fitness market research study is significant for manufacturers in the Smart Fabrics for Sports and Fitness market, including industry stakeholders, distributors, suppliers, and investors, and it can also help them understand applicable strategies to grow in the Smart Fabrics for Sports and Fitness market.
Smart Fabrics for Sports and Fitness Market Report Covers the Manufacturers:
- Eeonyx Corporation
- Interactive Wear AG
- Koninklijke Ten Cate nv
- Performance Fibers
- Nike, Inc.
- Schoeller Textil AG
- Marktek, Inc.
- Adidas AG
- Toray Industries
- Smartex s.r.l.
- Ohmatex ApS
Get a Sample Copy of the Report –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244549
- The smart fabrics for sports and fitness market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 17.95%, during the forecast period (2019 – 2024). The recent developments in the field of microfiber technology have enabled the production of textiles with advanced features like breathability, waterproofing, etc. These additional abilities to react to heat or light gives them a major edge in adapting to external environmental stimuli over traditional fabrics.
- – The recent technological advancements in the microelectronics industry have resulted in the development of components scaled down to Nano-scale. These advancements are expected to boost the growth of smart fabrics for sports and fitness market over the forecast period.
- – Major companies have been researching in smart fabrics for new possibilities to incorporate fabrics or textiles with emerging technologies, to improve the lifestyle of the consumer.
- – In recent times, with the emergence of smart sensor devices, there has been a growing demand for sophisticated wearable smart gadgets. Noticeably, there has been a rapid growth of low-cost smart wireless storage networks, which has been driving the market.
Scope of the Report:
- Smart fabrics are made by incorporating smart materials, conductive polymers, encapsulated phase change materials, shape memory polymers, electronic sensors, and communication equipment. These materials interact according to their designed feature with the stimuli in their environment.
Reasons for Buying Smart Fabrics for Sports and Fitness Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at-https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244549
Smart Fabrics for Sports and Fitness Market Report Provides Comprehensive Analysis of:
- Functional market industry outline
- Up and downstream industry examination
- Channels and propositions believability
- Market challenge by key players
- Enhancement suggestions examination
Key Market Trends:
Miniaturisation of Electronic Components is Expected to Drive the Market
– With the ongoing technological advancements in nano-technology and micro-fabrication technologies, the miniaturization has been enabled in various electronic components, which is making components like smart sensors small and cost-effective, which is driving the smart fabrics for sports and fitness.
– The 3-D printing production processes and production of nano-materials by Nano Dimension solutions have the potential to resolve any production challenges and will also help create an efficient production technology for smart fabrics.
– There are several firms that manufacture numerous wearable technology gadgets, from Fitbit’s fitness trackers (bands), Nike’s FuelBand to other major Sports brand watches, to meet the Sports and Fitness requirements.
– The emerging new segment of wearable devices called the E-textile or Smart fabrics have changed the way these devices are being worn now. Smart fabrics incorporate biometric sensors, minicomputers, circuits or metallic yarns for different functionality. These fabrics can be customized accordingly to meet almost all the requirements of a sports athlete or any fitness buff.
North America to be the Prime Market for the Adoption of Smart Fabrics in Sports and Fitness Segment
– The increasing RandD activities and the rising adoption of modernized electronic wearables are the major factors that are supporting the growth of the smart fabrics in this region. With the presence of several major players and the rising technological advancements, the market is expected to witness strong growth for the next few years.
– The United States is expected to witness strong growth in Smart Fabrics in Sports and Fitness Market. Considering the Sports and Fitness end users, these fabrics have features of being modified as per the user’s needs.
– These fabrics are water resistant up to a certain limit and can also measure the chemical composition of the user’s body, continuously monitor heart rate, and also, keep a track of the physical activities done as well as the local environment.
– Further, various sports organizations in the United States have significantly invested in the advancement and development of smart fabrics that are to be incorporated with lightweight sensors, color-changing materials, and other features.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) –https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244549
Detailed TOC of Smart Fabrics for Sports and Fitness Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Rapid Growth of Low-Cost Smart Wireless Sensor Networks
4.3.2 Miniaturisation of Electronic Components
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Slow Penetration Rate in Developing Countries
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 TECHNOLOGY SNAPSHOT
6 MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Product Type
6.1.1 Ultra Smart Fabrics
6.1.2 Active Smart Fabrics
6.1.3 Passive Smart Fabrics
6.2 By Function
6.2.1 Energy Harvesting
6.2.5 Other Functions
6.3.1 North America
6.3.4 Rest of the World
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.2 Eeonyx Corporation
7.1.3 Interactive Wear AG
7.1.4 Koninklijke Ten Cate nv
7.1.5 Performance Fibers
7.1.6 Nike, Inc.
7.1.7 Schoeller Textil AG
7.1.10 Marktek, Inc.
7.1.11 Adidas AG
7.1.12 Toray Industries
7.1.13 Smartex s.r.l.
7.1.14 Ohmatex ApS
8 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Smart Fabrics for Sports and Fitness Market 2019 Valuable Industry Status by Trend Analysis, Growth Status, Revenue Expectation to 2024 | Industry Research.co