RFID Market in Healthcare Market Size 2019, Share, Global Industry Growth, Business Statistics, Top Leaders, Competitive Landscape, Forecast to 2024 – Industry Research.co
RFID Market in Healthcare Market share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
The “RFID Market in Healthcare Market” report 2019 delivers detailed profiles of key players with latest investigation and highlights the rising opportunities and difficulties looked by RFID Market in Healthcare market. The report examines the market status depending up on its CAGR, latest trends, market dynamics, growth rate, opportunities and forecast details. RFID Market in Healthcare market research study is significant for manufacturers in the RFID Market in Healthcare market, including industry stakeholders, distributors, suppliers, and investors, and it can also help them understand applicable strategies to grow in the RFID Market in Healthcare market.
RFID Market in Healthcare Market Report Covers the Manufacturers:
- Smartrac NV
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- CCL Industries, Inc.
- Alien Technology Corporation
- Gao RFID, Inc
- Honeywell International Inc.
- S3Edge Inc.
- STANLEY Healthcare
- Biolog Inc
- Impinj Inc
- Mobile Aspects Inc.
- RF Technologies
- STid Groupe
- Champion Healthcare Technologies
- Terso Solutions Inc
Get a Sample Copy of the Report –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244612
- The RFID market in healthcare is expected to register a CAGR of over 13.8%, during the forecast period 2019 – 2024.
- – Growing stringency in the pharmaceutical sector with regard to medicine labeling is the major driver for the introduction of RFID in this market. Manufacturers operating in the European Union add unique identification numbers to the outer packaging of all prescription drugs and equip containers with tamperproof seals starting February 2019.
- – The stricter government policy in quality assurance in the healthcare sector indirectly assists the RFID market and creates an opportunity for the new entrants in the market. For instance, the government of India released the National Health Policy (NHP) 2017 to serve as a guiding document for the policymakers in the achievement of India’s national goals and international commitments. The capital requirements are moderate, making it competitive for the businesses to quit easily.
- – Many alternate labeling methods are being developed like linear barcoding and 2D data matrix barcoding, which hamper the growth of RFID. GS1 logistics label is the latest example which is used in the serial shipping container.greater than
Scope of the Report:
- The counterfeiting of medicines and pharmacy-related products have become a matter of worldwide concern. One of the reasons that RFID is expanding considerably in the healthcare market is the sheer number of applications that can benefit. In hospitals that have been outfitted with the technology, RFID is present in many forms from tracking of surgical tools to tracking patients and staff.
Reasons for Buying RFID Market in Healthcare Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at-https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244612
RFID Market in Healthcare Market Report Provides Comprehensive Analysis of:
- Functional market industry outline
- Up and downstream industry examination
- Channels and propositions believability
- Market challenge by key players
- Enhancement suggestions examination
Key Market Trends:
Asset Tracking Using RFID Holds a Significant Market Share Among All Other Applications
– Manually managing hospital assets, which include medical equipment, surgical equipment, data charts, etc., becomes tedious, especially during emergencies.
– Moreover, according to the World Health Organization estimates, one million people die each year from counterfeit medicines.
– Therefore, with RFID asset tracking solutions, hospitals are able to save significant time and even costs, as they are able to curb theft and loses to a significant extent.
– North America leads when it comes to the highest number of counterfeits concerning pharmaceuticals, followed by Asia.
North America to Witness the Fastest Growth.
– Most physicians in North America believe that digital health has robust potential in terms of improving patient care, and are actively adopting digital solutions in their practices.
– The North York General Hospital is the first hospital in Canada to leverage RFID medication management solution, to enhance accuracy and efficiency within its pharmacy operations
– Furthermore, in June 2018, Fujitsu Frontech North America (FFNA) released one of the smallest laundry tags on the market with built-in RFID technology. The size is at 6 to 7 millimeters in width. The use of RFID by the health-care markets has grown fast enough in this region that it is putting pressure on manufacturers to insert RFID tags into their products before shipping them to customers
– Therefore, digital health technology expansion coupled with distinguished players such as Alien Technology LLC, Avery Dennison Corp., Allflex USA Inc., Applied Wireless Identifications Group Inc. investing in RFID technology, is driving the market growth in the region.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) –https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244612
Detailed TOC of RFID Market in Healthcare Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Growing Stringency in Pharmaceutical Sector with Regard to Medicine Labelling
4.3.2 Increased Applications and Use of Devices Supporting RFID Across the Healthcare Sector
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Development of Alternate Labelling Methods
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product
5.1.1 Tags and Labels
5.1.2 RFID Systems
188.8.131.52 Asset Tracking Systems
184.108.40.206 Patient Tracking Systems
220.127.116.11 Pharmaceutical Tracking Systems
18.104.22.168 Blood Monitoring Systems
5.2 By End User
5.2.3 Other End Users (Research Institutes and Laboratories)
5.3.1 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Smartrac NV
6.1.2 Avery Dennison Corporation
6.1.3 CCL Industries, Inc.
6.1.4 Alien Technology Corporation
6.1.5 Gao RFID, Inc
6.1.6 Honeywell International Inc.
6.1.7 S3Edge Inc.
6.1.8 STANLEY Healthcare
6.1.9 Biolog Inc
6.1.10 Impinj Inc
6.1.11 Mobile Aspects Inc.
6.1.12 RF Technologies
6.1.13 STid Groupe
6.1.14 Champion Healthcare Technologies
6.1.15 Terso Solutions Inc
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit RFID Market in Healthcare Market Size 2019, Share, Global Industry Growth, Business Statistics, Top Leaders, Competitive Landscape, Forecast to 2024 â Industry Research.co