Orthobiologics Market 2019 Valuable Industry Status by Trend Analysis, Growth Status, Revenue Expectation to 2024 | Industry Research.co
Industry Research.Co has announced the release of a new report on the global Orthobiologics market. The report provides a thorough outlook of the market’s probable future growth trajectory over the forecast period (2019-2024) based on a solid review of the market’s historical statistics and growth drivers.
New research report on “Orthobiologics Market” 2019-2024 is a proficient and in-depth research offers an summary of the current market status, historic, and expected way forward for the Orthobiologics market. Orthobiologics market report on the world’s major regional market conditions, focusing on the main regions. Orthobiologics market report offers an extensive analysis of Orthobiologics industry to guide market players, new entrants and investors to get opinion of Orthobiologics industry.
Scope of the Report:
- Orthobiologics are used by orthopedic surgeons to help injuries heal more quickly. They are used to quicken the healing of broken bones and injured muscles, tendons, and ligaments. These products are made from substances that are naturally found in our body.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14098963
- The orthobiologics market was valued at USD 4,747.1 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 5,983.82 million by 2024, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.92% during the forecast period (2019-2024).
- The major factors attributing to the growth of the orthobiologics market are increased incidences of sports injury, road accidents, and osteoarthritis, rising obese and geriatric population, and increasing adoption of minimally invasive surgeries. The global increase in the number of geriatrics and obese people is likely to lead to consequences, like greater incidences of osteoarthritis. Consequently, the geriatric population and population with obesity are at higher risk of musculoskeletal disorders. According to the United Nations report in 2017, there were an estimated 962 million people aged 60 or over in the world, comprising 13% of the global population. The population aged 60 or above is growing at a rate of about 3% per year. It was estimated that Europe had the highest percentage of the population aged 60 or over in 2017. Thus, the rise in geriatric and obese population is acting as a major driver for the growth of orthobiologics market.
Orthobiologics market research report delivers a close watch on leading competitors with strategic analysis, micro and macro market trend and scenarios, pricing analysis and a holistic overview of the market situations in the forecast period. The Orthobiologics market 2019 report consists of the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
Top Key Players of Orthobiologics Market Report Are:
- Arthrex Inc.
- DePuy Synthes (A Subsidiary of Johnson and Johnson)
- Globus Medical Inc.
- Terumo Corporation
- Stryker Corporation
- Zimmer Biomet
- Medtronic PLC
- NuVasive Inc.
- Integra Lifesciences
- Bone Support
- Seaspine Holdings Corporation
Orthobiologics Market Report Highlights:
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2024, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2024
- Orthobiologics Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report-https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14098963
Key Market Trends:
Osteoarthritis and Degenerative Arthritis Segment, by Application, is Expected to Experience the Fastest Growth in the Market
Osteoarthritis (OA) is a weakening disease that affects 20% of the world’s population, according to the United Nations in 2017. Nearly 130 million are estimated to suffer from OA, out of which 40 million are estimated to be severely disabled by the disease. According to the Arthritis Foundation in 2017, an estimated 30.8 million adults are suffering from osteoarthritis. It is the most common cause of disability in adults.
Due to the increasing prevalence of OA, there is an urgent need for better understanding of the disease pathophysiology, improved early detection, strategies for disease prevention, and early management. Orthobiologics can be one such option for the treatment of OA. According to the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS), orthobiologics are biological substances found naturally in the body that help to heal injuries. These treatments include platelet-rich plasma (PRP), prolotherapy, ozone therapy, autologous conditioned serum (ACS), and many others. With the increasing prevalence of OA, as well as the development of innovative products, the market growth is expected to be augmented.
North America Dominates the Market and Expected to do Same in the Forecast Period
North America is expected to dominate the overall market throughout the forecast period. This is due to the increasing incidences of spinal disorders, rising geriatric and obese population, growing preference for minimally invasive procedures, and increasing physician and patient awareness about newly introduced treatment procedures and technologies. In the North American region, the United States holds the largest market share.
Orthobiologics Market Report Answers Following Questions:
- What are the important RandD (Research and Development) factors and data identifications to responsible for rising market share?
- What are future investment opportunities in the in Orthobiologics Devices landscape analyzing price trends?
- Which are most dynamic companies with ranges and recent development within Orthobiologics Devices Market till 2024?
- In what way is the market expected to develop in the forthcoming years?
- What are the principle issues that will impact development, including future income projections?
- What are market opportunities and potential risks associated with Orthobiologics Devices by analyzing trends?
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) –https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14098963
Detailed TOC of Orthobiologics Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing Incidences of Sports Injuries and Road Accidents
4.2.2 Increasing Incidence of Osteoarthritis
4.2.3 Increasing Geriatric and Obese Population
4.2.4 Increasing Patient Preference for Minimally Invasive Procedures
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 High Costs Associated with Orthobiologic-based Treatments
4.3.2 Preference for Alternative Treatment Options
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Products
5.1.1 Viscosupplementation Products
5.1.2 Demineralized Bone Matrices
5.1.3 Synthetic Orthobiologics
5.1.4 Bone Morphogenic Protein
5.1.6 Plasma-rich Protein
5.1.7 Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Osteoarthritis and Degenerative Arthritis
5.2.2 Spinal Fusion
5.2.3 Soft-tissue Injuries
5.2.4 Fracture Recovery
5.2.5 Maxillofacial and Dental Applications
5.3 By End User
5.3.1 Hospitals, Orthopedic Clinics, and Ambulatory Care Centers
5.3.2 Research and Academic Institutes
5.3.3 Dental Clinics and Facilities
5.4.1 North America
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
18.104.22.168 South Korea
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Middle East and Africa
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East and Africa
5.4.5 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Arthrex Inc.
6.1.3 DePuy Synthes (A Subsidiary of Johnson and Johnson)
6.1.4 Globus Medical Inc.
6.1.5 Terumo Corporation
6.1.6 Stryker Corporation
6.1.7 Zimmer Biomet
6.1.8 Medtronic PLC
6.1.9 NuVasive Inc.
6.1.10 Integra Lifesciences
6.1.11 Bone Support
6.1.12 Seaspine Holdings Corporation
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: sal[email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Orthobiologics Market 2019 Valuable Industry Status by Trend Analysis, Growth Status, Revenue Expectation to 2024 | Industry Research.co