Global Modular Laboratory Automation Market 2019-2024 | Industry Analysis by Growth Potential, Types, Applications, Rising Trends and Forecast to 2024 – Industry Research.co
Global Modular Laboratory Automation Market 2019 Industry Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Global Modular Laboratory Automation industry. This report studies the Modular Laboratory Automation market size by players, regions, product types and end industries.
The “Modular Laboratory Automation Market” 2019 provides an in-depth analysis of all market dynamics including drivers and restraints, and trends and opportunities. Important factors supporting growth across various is also provided. The impact of prevailing regulatory scenario on both regional and worldwide Modular Laboratory Automation market is provided in detail in the report. Industry Research offers an extensive collection of reports on different markets covering crucial details. The report studies the competitive environment of the Modular Laboratory Automation market is based on company profiles and their efforts on increasing product value and production.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244880
Some of The Major Key Players of Modular Laboratory Automation Market Are:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Danaher Corporation
- Hudson Robotics Inc.
- Becton Dickinson
- Synchron Lab Automation
- Siemens Healthcare
- Perkinelmer Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Tecan Group Ltd
- Agilent Technologies
Scope of the Report:
- Laboratory automation is defined as any device, software or process that requires minimal human intervention and improves the efficiency of the laboratory. Laboratory automation includes the use of robots, machine, conveyors, software, vision, etc..Various equipment, and software depending upon the application can be used in modular laboratory automation.
- The modular laboratory automation market was valued at USD 2866.68 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 5112.99 million by 2024, registering a CAGR of 10.63% over the forecast period of 2019-2024. Laboratory automation has transformed the medical laboratory space, by steadily replacing semi-automatic and manual methods with fully automated systems. These automation systems are beneficial in sterile environments, wherein human error is greatly reduced and time is saved. Routine laboratory processes, such as testing, screening, etc., are automated. Automation tools can process concurrent requests in real-time, showing marked improvement in productivity and throughput.
- – Modular laboratory automation (MLA) has helped clinical and pre-clinical studies by developing, optimizing and streamlining the laboratory workflow. Laboratory automation is widely employed in clinical diagnostics for sample preparation, distribution, screening and archiving.
- – Liquid handlers and robotic arms are gradually becoming handy for performing different tasks with increased efficiency in modular laboratory environments. Conversely, the automation tools are also handling the demand for systematic execution of specific tasks like running ELISA assays.
- – The major hindrance to the growth of this market is high capital investment cost and obtuse rate of adoption in the small and medium scale industry.
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Modular Laboratory Automation Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Modular Laboratory Automation .
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report-https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244880
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Modular Laboratory Automation market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Modular Laboratory Automation market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Modular Laboratory Automation market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Modular Laboratory Automation market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Modular Laboratory Automation market?
Key Market Trends:
Automated Liquid Handlers Equipment Account for the Largest Market Share
– Liquid handlers are usually employed in biochemical and chemical laboratories. Automated liquid handling robots help in dispensing samples and other liquids in laboratories.
– Automated liquid handlers minimize run times and maximize accuracy. Moreover, liquid handlers are capable of operating across a wide range of volumes, extending into nanolitres, thus proving their usefulness in dispensing operations.
– Leading companies have set the benchmark for the development of automated liquid handlers, and are constantly investing in developing premium products for increasing productivity in an effective manner.
– The evolution of the liquid handlers capable of handling minute volumes of liquids has contributed to the rapid development of modular lab automation systems in the market.
– According to the Robotics Industries Association, the life science sector has the third highest growth in industrial robots in term of automated liquid handlers, automated plate handlers, robotic arms and others to meet up the demand.
– According to Parker, one of the trends in life science robotics, is fluidics getting simpler in robotic analyzers. This trend arose because clinical laboratories and hospitals cannot afford an instrument to go down when critical samples are involved. Certain robotic systems that used to have 50 needles on the end of a dispensing unit and lots of tubing increasingly use special valve manifolds that eliminate the need for tubing and result in less chance for failure. The manifolds basically minimize the chance for leakage.
Asia- Pacific to Witness Significant Growth Rate
– In the Asia-Pacific region, the prolongation of economic and demographic trends, further health-care reforms, and the policies articulated in the government’s five-year plan are expected to propel the growth of the market. The high growth market opens new growth opportunities for the vendors of the lab automation solutions to expand their footprint.
– For instance, in China from the pharmaceuticals industry to medical products to consumer health, it remains one of the world’s most attractive markets, and by far the fastest-growing of all the large emerging ones. Though there has been some decline in recent time, it remains a significant market for modular lab automation in Asia-Pacific.
– Many organizations are adopting modular laboratories, offering low cost and reliable solutions. Modular laboratory automation is experiencing a growing demand in the market. South Korea is expected to become one of the technologically advanced nations. With the increasing adoption of automation and innovations in technology by local companies is expected to boost the growth of the industry.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User license) –https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244880
Study objectives of Modular Laboratory Automation Market Report:
- To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with the forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the Modular Laboratory Automation market
- To provide insights into factors influencing and affecting market growth
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments based on material, type, design, and end user
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and key countries
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market shares, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To provide economic factors, technology trends, and market trends that influence the global Modular Laboratory Automation market
Detailed TOC of Modular Laboratory Automation Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.3 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.4 Market Drivers
4.4.1 Need for Higher Reproducibility and Effective Management of Vast Amounts of Data
4.4.2 Need for Reliable Automation Solution to Substitute the Unavailability of Skilled Personnel
4.5 Market Restraints
4.5.1 Slower Adoption Rates in Small- and Medium-sized Organizations
4.5.2 High Capital Requirements
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Equipment and Software
5.1.1 Automated Liquid Handlers
5.1.2 Automated Plate Handlers
5.1.3 Robotic Arms
5.1.4 Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS)
5.2 By Field of Application
5.2.1 Drug Discovery
5.2.4 Clinical Diagnostics
5.2.5 Other Fields of Application
5.3.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of the Europe
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of the Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Rest of the World
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Thermo Fisher Scientific
6.1.2 Danaher Corporation
6.1.3 Hudson Robotics Inc.
6.1.4 Becton Dickinson
6.1.5 Synchron Lab Automation
6.1.6 Siemens Healthcare
6.1.7 Perkinelmer Inc.
6.1.8 Honeywell International Inc.
6.1.9 Tecan Group Ltd
6.1.10 Agilent Technologies
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Drinking Straw Market 2019 Analysis, Forthcoming Growth, Global Study, In-depth Analysis, Share, Key Findings, Company Profiles, Comprehensive Analysis, Development Strategy, Emerging Technologies, Trends and Forecast by Regions
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Global Modular Laboratory Automation Market 2019-2024 | Industry Analysis by Growth Potential, Types, Applications, Rising Trends and Forecast to 2024 â Industry Research.co