Global Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) Market 2019 | Prominent Factors by Industry Size, Share, Business Development Plans, Market Dynamics and Forecast to 2024
Industry Research.Co has announced the release of a new report on the global Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) market. The report provides a thorough outlook of the market’s probable future growth trajectory over the forecast period (2019-2024) based on a solid review of the market’s historical statistics and growth drivers.
New research report on “Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) Market” 2019-2024 is a proficient and in-depth research offers an summary of the current market status, historic, and expected way forward for the Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) market. Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) market report on the world’s major regional market conditions, focusing on the main regions. Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) market report offers an extensive analysis of Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) industry to guide market players, new entrants and investors to get opinion of Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) industry.
Scope of the Report:
- The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is referred to an industrial framework whereby a large number of devices or machines are connected and synchronized through the use of software tools and third-party platform technologies in a machine-to-machine and internet of things context. Nowadays, this can is termed as Industry 4.0. Various types of IoT services can be offered across industries.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244042
- The industrial internet of things (IIoT) market was valued at USD 357.77 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 921.09 billion by 2024, witnessing a CAGR of 17.62% during the forecast period, 2019 to 2024. According to the internet of business, the autonomous vehicle market is expected to grow to 40 % from the year 2019 to 2026. The driverless car and connected autonomous vehicle that can share data among themselves with the help of IoT will play a crucial role in shaping the transportation systems around the world in the near future. Moreover, blockchain, big data, AI with IoT are changing the paradigm of industries.
- – Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is a digital revolution, which is changing the way we live and work. Many companies have already started exploiting the opportunities it unfolds by extracting maximum value required for a big data approach. It is expected that the number of internet-connected devices will multiply to tens of billions in the near future. One reason for this growth is the combination of IIoT and big data analytics, which promises to further drive operational efficiencies, along with more innovation and, ultimately, new sources of revenue.
- – Data-driven companies are already using IoT generated data, feeding them into their existing analytical pipeline and improving operational management and efficiencies, as well as reducing costs.
- – The major challenges in implementing a big data solution primarily dependent on IoT devices are the storage of the colossal amounts of data being produced, running of analytical queries from such huge amount of data stored using highly complex storage technologies, and to perform advanced data analysis involving data mining and machine learning technologies to gain insights.greater than
Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) market research report delivers a close watch on leading competitors with strategic analysis, micro and macro market trend and scenarios, pricing analysis and a holistic overview of the market situations in the forecast period. The Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) market 2019 report consists of the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
Top Key Players of Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) Market Report Are:
- General Electric Company
- Broadcom Corporation
- CGI Group Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Honeywell Automation
- Siemens AG
- SAP SE
- PTC Inc.
- Omron Corporation
- Emerson Electric Co.
Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) Market Report Highlights:
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2024, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2024
- Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report-https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244042
Key Market Trends:
Transportation Industry to Accelerate the Market Growth
– The market for industrial internet in the transportation industry remains positive, as investments in rail, road, and urban transport projects are poised to stay stable over the forecast period.
– The industrial fleet management services market is expected to experience significant traction during the forecast period. The value can be created by a large amount of data available in the space and by outlining comprehensive information that can help the reduction of fuel cost to a significant extent.
– Considering the number of vehicles on the road and the data coming out of those every single moment the route, on the driver and the vehicle itself – industrial internet in this segment is expected to unlock huge potential during the forecast period.
– Moreover, the increasing number of the connected car in subsequent year will drive the transportation industry to next level by sharing data among themselves which can help in many ways such as reducing the traffic, fleet management, safety, public transit management, and optimal asset utilization.
Asia-Pacific to be Fastest Growing Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) Market
– Asia-Pacific is expected to account for the largest share in the overall industrial internet of things market. The huge market in this region is mainly due to the adoption of IoT across various industries, like manufacturing, healthcare, etc.
– There is a huge demand for IIoT in countries, like China, Japan, India, and South Korea, where this demand is attributed to the significant growth of the end users. The increased commercialization of the applications related to the internet of things in these developing countries is booming the market for IIoT.
– Initiatives from the government sectors are leading to huge encouragement among consumers to adopt this technology. The growing population and disposable incomes of consumers in this region, coupled with urbanization and large-scale industrialization, are factors accelerating the growth of the industrial internet of things market in the APAC region.
Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) Market Report Answers Following Questions:
- What are the important RandD (Research and Development) factors and data identifications to responsible for rising market share?
- What are future investment opportunities in the in Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) Devices landscape analyzing price trends?
- Which are most dynamic companies with ranges and recent development within Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) Devices Market till 2024?
- In what way is the market expected to develop in the forthcoming years?
- What are the principle issues that will impact development, including future income projections?
- What are market opportunities and potential risks associated with Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) Devices by analyzing trends?
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) –https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244042
Detailed TOC of Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET OVERVIEW
4.1 Applications of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
5 MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Proliferation of Smart Devices and Sensors in Plants
5.1.2 Growing Demand for Automated and Efficient Process
5.1.3 Increasing M2M Applications in the Market
5.2 Market Restraints
5.2.1 High Initial Cost Challenging the Market
5.2.2 Lack of Information and Adoption Capability of Industry
5.3 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
5.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
5.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
5.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
5.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
5.5 Technology Snapshot
6 MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Type
6.2 By Industry Vertical
6.2.3 Oil and Gas
6.2.5 Other Industry Verticals
6.3.1 North America
6.3.4 Latin America
6.3.5 Middle East and Africa
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 General Electric Company
7.1.2 Broadcom Corporation
7.1.3 CGI Group Inc.
7.1.4 Oracle Corporation
7.1.5 IBM Corporation
7.1.6 Honeywell Automation
7.1.7 Siemens AG
7.1.8 SAP SE
7.1.9 PTC Inc.
7.1.10 Omron Corporation
7.1.11 Emerson Electric Co.
8 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Global Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) Market 2019 | Prominent Factors by Industry Size, Share, Business Development Plans, Market Dynamics and Forecast to 2024