Global Automotive Safety Systems Market Revenue 2019 | Remarkable Growth Factors with Industry Size & Share, New Innovations of Leading Players & Forecast till 2024
Automotive Safety Systems Industry 2019 Global Market Research report 2019 covers a detailed study of the Automotive Safety Systems Market size, growth, and share, trends, consumption, segments, application and Forecast 2024.
The “Automotive Safety Systems Market” 2019 provides an in-depth analysis of all market dynamics including drivers and restraints, and trends and opportunities. Important factors supporting growth across various is also provided. The impact of prevailing regulatory scenario on both regional and worldwide Automotive Safety Systems market is provided in detail in the report. Industry Research offers an extensive collection of reports on different markets covering crucial details. The report studies the competitive environment of the Automotive Safety Systems market is based on company profiles and their efforts on increasing product value and production.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14275457
Some of The Major Key Players of Automotive Safety Systems Market Are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Delphi Automotive
- Infineon Technologies
- Magna International
- WABCO Vehicle Control System
- Continental AG
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC
- Mando-Hella Electronics Corp
- Toyoda Gosei Co.
- BYD Auto Co. Ltd.
Scope of the Report:
- The automotive safety systems market has been segmented by type, end-user, and vehicle type.
- The global automotive safety systems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6%, during the forecast period, 2019-2024.
- Owing to the rise in accidents, the enactment of stringent safety regulations and the increasing vehicle safety concerns among the consumers are expected to drive the market studied. To meet the increasing standards for safety features in the vehicles, major ADAS manufacturers in the market have started investing in RandD activities. For instance, Continental AG invested USD 59 million for building a new RandD center in Queretaro, Mexico. The research staff in the center is expected to focus on developing hardware and software, for various ADAS features. Thus, the automotive market is anticipated to witness improved and advanced safety features, during the forecast period.
- North America is expected to account for a major share of the market studied, especially in the United States, as most of the new-generation passenger cars are likely to be equipped with adaptive cruise control (ACC) and blind spot detection (BSD), as standard features.
- Companies, such as Continental AG, Robert Bosch, ZF Group, and Denso Corporation, are some of the major players in the market studied.
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Automotive Safety Systems Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Automotive Safety Systems .
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report-https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14275457
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Automotive Safety Systems market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Automotive Safety Systems market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Automotive Safety Systems market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Automotive Safety Systems market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Automotive Safety Systems market?
Key Market Trends:
Growing Emphasis on Safety Solutions
Rise in the number of accidents, resulting in loss of lives and properties across the world, is being considered as one of the major factors driving the demand for and development of advanced automobile safety systems.
As consumers are gaining awareness about the advanced safety features and technologies, they are indicating interest in improving the safety systems of their vehicles.
Crash data collected by the US National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) indicates that about 88% of rear-end collisions happen, due to the negligence of the driver or, due to following the other vehicle closely.
In 2017, speeding was one of the factors for almost 27% of motor vehicle crash deaths. Speeding has been a factor, in more than a quarter of crash deaths, since 2007. As per the WHO Global Status Report on Road Safety, every 1% increase in mean speed produces a 4% increase in the fatal crash risk and a 3% increase in the serious crash risk. Additionally, in 2017, the percentage of crash deaths involving speeding was higher on minor roads (31%), than on interstates and freeways (27%), or on other major roads (23%). Of the total 9,717 speeding-related fatalities that occurred in 2017, over 52% occurred on roads with speed limits lower than 55 mph.
Furthermore, out of the 6 million car accidents that occur on the US roads every year, over 40% of them (approximately 2.5 million) is the rear-end collisions that transpire, owing to the driver’s lack of attention on the road. More than 80% of these deaths and injuries may have been mitigated if the vehicles were equipped with collision avoidance systems. Thus, in June 2015, the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) recommended that the collision avoidance systems should become standard on all new passenger and commercial vehicles.
With the growing concerns regarding, both, driver and passenger safety, along with the pedestrians, automobile manufacturers are becoming obligated to equip even their entry-level vehicles with numerous safety and driver-assistance systems, such as blind spot detection, and forward collision warning (FCW) systems. Apart from passenger cars, the demand for advanced driver-assistance safety systems is also increasing in commercial vehicles, especially in large trucks.
Lane Departure Warning Systems witnessing High Demand
Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) is a group of safety technologies, which have been designed primarily to prevent high-speed accidents on highways, expressways, and freeways. They warn the driver and sometimes take corrective measures and prevent collisions and run-off-road accidents.
With the consistent rise in the vehicle accidents resulting due to abrupt lane change, has been creating concerns among, both, the consumers and governments across the world. Thus, constant technological advancements in the automotive industry are constantly ensuing in adding new features to the automobiles to reduce road accidents and enhance the safety of, both, passengers and drivers in both the vehicles. Thus, in turn, driving the implementation for advanced driver assistant systems (ADAS); which will aid in propelling the market for LDWS.
Apart from passenger cars, the demand for LDWS is also increasing in commercial vehicles, especially large trucks. Large trucks with a gross vehicle weight rating of more than 10,000 pounds drove ~280 billion miles on the US roads in 2015 and were involved in a total of over 400,000 crashes, which resulted in 116,000 injuries and 4,067 deaths. Thus, with advancements in vehicle safety technologies aid in providing opportunities to prevent a significant number of crashes, injuries, and deaths.
The cost-benefit analysis performed on the LDWS technology states that installing LDWS in large trucks could potentially prevent, as many as, 6,372 crashes, 1,342 injuries, and 115 death, annually.
– As a result, on Nov 1st, 2017, Alliance for Driver Safety and Security (Trucking Alliance), announced that in order to qualify for membership, trucks must adopt following truck-safety technologies LDWS, automatic emergency braking systems, air disc brakes, and video-based onboard safety monitoring.
The demand for LDWS has been consistently increasing across the world in, both, the developed and developing regions; and countries across the world are enacting regulations to induce LDWS in vehicles. For instance, South Korea’s, Ministry of Land, Transport, and Maritime Affairs (MOLIT), mandated the inclusion of, both, lane departure warning systems and advanced emergency braking systems in all passenger cars and buses from 2021.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User license) –https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14275457
Study objectives of Automotive Safety Systems Market Report:
- To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with the forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the Automotive Safety Systems market
- To provide insights into factors influencing and affecting market growth
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments based on material, type, design, and end user
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and key countries
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market shares, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To provide economic factors, technology trends, and market trends that influence the global Automotive Safety Systems market
Detailed TOC of Automotive Safety Systems Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.4 Market Restraints
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.6 Technology Trends
4.7 Policies and Regulations
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
188.8.131.52 Anti-lock Braking Systems (ABS)
184.108.40.206 Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
220.127.116.11 Blind Spot Detection (BSD)
18.104.22.168 Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
22.214.171.124 Forward-collision Warning (FCW)
126.96.36.199 Lane Departure Warning Systems (LDWS)
188.8.131.52 Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS)
5.2 By End-user
5.3 By Vehicle Type
5.3.1 Passenger Cars
5.3.2 Commercial Vehicles
5.4.1 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 Rest of North America
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
5.4.3 Asia Pacific
126.96.36.199 South Korea
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Rest of the World
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Other Countries
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Vendor Market Share**
6.2 Company Profiles
6.2.1 Robert Bosch GmbH
6.2.2 Delphi Automotive
6.2.3 Infineon Technologies
6.2.4 Magna International
6.2.5 WABCO Vehicle Control System
6.2.6 Continental AG
6.2.7 ZF Friedrichshafen AG
6.2.8 Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC
6.2.10 Mando-Hella Electronics Corp
6.2.11 Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd.
6.2.13 BYD Auto Co. Ltd.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Global Automotive Safety Systems Market Revenue 2019 | Remarkable Growth Factors with Industry Size & Share, New Innovations of Leading Players & Forecast till 2024