Emotion Detection And Recognition (EDR) Market 2019 Valuable Industry Status by Trend Analysis, Growth Status, Revenue Expectation to 2024 | Industry Research.co
Emotion Detection And Recognition (EDR) Market share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
New research report on “Emotion Detection And Recognition (EDR) Market” 2019-2024 is a proficient and in-depth research offers an summary of the current market status, historic, and expected way forward for the Emotion Detection And Recognition (EDR) market. Emotion Detection And Recognition (EDR) market report on the world’s major regional market conditions, focusing on the main regions. Emotion Detection And Recognition (EDR) market report offers an extensive analysis of Emotion Detection And Recognition (EDR) industry to guide market players, new entrants and investors to get opinion of Emotion Detection And Recognition (EDR) industry.
Scope of the Report:
- Emotion Detection and Recognition (EDR) is typically identifying human emotion from facial expression or verbal expression. Now, with the help of AI, NLP and ML, the machine is made to understand human emotion through various software and act according to it. Various types of software and services are used by different end-user industry to help them know human emotion in their industry environment without a human being physically present over there.greater than
Get a Sample Copy of the Report –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245159
- The global emotion detection and recognition market was valued at USD 12.37 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach a value of USD 91.67 billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 40.46% over the forecast period of 2019 – 2024. Understanding emotion holds significance during the interaction process between humans and machine communication systems. EDR not only improves human and computer interfaces, but also enhances the feedback mechanism actions taken by computers from the users.
- – Though Artificial Intelligence (AI) is expected to unleash the next wave of digital disruption, the limitation of AI to understand human emotion still remains a challenge. However in the past few years, increased access to data, low-cost computing power and evolving NLP combined with digital learning is enabling the systems to analyze human emotions.
- – Key influencers of the market are rising need for better customer experience, as emotional connection also plays a key role along with customer satisfaction; the rising need for a human touch in digital communications (Chatbots) and challenges in language context and facial recognition.
- – The key areas where emotion detection and recognition are expected to gain traction include entertainment (majorly gaming), transportation (autonomous cars), healthcare (various kinds of diagnostics) and retail (to enhance customer experience).
Emotion Detection And Recognition (EDR) market research report delivers a close watch on leading competitors with strategic analysis, micro and macro market trend and scenarios, pricing analysis and a holistic overview of the market situations in the forecast period. The Emotion Detection And Recognition (EDR) market 2019 report consists of the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
Top Key Players of Emotion Detection And Recognition (EDR) Market Report Are:
- Affectiva Inc.
- Emotient Inc. (Apple Inc.)
- Tobii AB
- Sight Corp.
- Realeyes OU
Emotion Detection And Recognition (EDR) Market Report Highlights:
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2024, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2024
- Emotion Detection And Recognition (EDR) Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report-https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245159
Key Market Trends:
Growing Adoption of Wearable Devices to Drive the EDR Market
– Growing adoption of wearable devices, which includes smartwatches, fitness bands, smart glasses, and smart textiles, will enable the growth of the EDR market.
– According to the Consumer Technology Association, the sales of smart wearables in the U.S reached 49.3 million units in 2018 and earned USD 6.4 billion.
– High investments in the industry and large industry collaborations are resulting in innovations in wearable technology.
– These wearable devices are equipped with biological sensors to monitor heartbeat and temperature, along with other components, such as microphones and cameras to capture human emotions, such as gestures, body postures, tone of voice, and facial expressions.
– Wearable devices continuously collect data from these sources and analyze the data to monitor the health and other aspects of the user. Thus, the growing number of wearable devices is expected to drive the growth of the market over the coming years.
– According to Cisco, the connected wearable device was 325 million in 2016 and expected to reach 1105 million in 2022. This is due to the growing awareness among the people regarding smart devices and technology like IoT that are boosting the market.
North America to Dominate the EDR Market
– North America has the largest share in the market. High investments and growing support from several end-user verticals to provide better services and security are driving the growth of the market in this region.
– The governments in this region are hosting several RandD activities in the field of EDR. The Feature Extraction and 3D modeling techniques are being used in the North America region and the bio-sensors technology is expected to attain a better growth rate by 2022.
– High investment and growing support from several end-user verticals to provide better services and security are driving the growth of the market in this region.
Emotion Detection And Recognition (EDR) Market Report Answers Following Questions:
- What are the important RandD (Research and Development) factors and data identifications to responsible for rising market share?
- What are future investment opportunities in the in Emotion Detection And Recognition (EDR) Devices landscape analyzing price trends?
- Which are most dynamic companies with ranges and recent development within Emotion Detection And Recognition (EDR) Devices Market till 2024?
- In what way is the market expected to develop in the forthcoming years?
- What are the principle issues that will impact development, including future income projections?
- What are market opportunities and potential risks associated with Emotion Detection And Recognition (EDR) Devices by analyzing trends?
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) –https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245159
Detailed TOC of Emotion Detection And Recognition (EDR) Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Growing Internet of Things (IoT) Applications
4.3.2 Need for Advanced Marketing Tools
4.3.3 Growing Adoption of Wearable Devices
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Privacy Concerns Relating to the Deployment of this Technology
4.4.2 Need for Specialized Hardware
4.5 Technology Snapshot
4.5.1 Machine Learning
4.5.2 Pattern Recognition
4.5.3 Bio Sensors Technology
4.5.4 3D Modelling
4.5.5 Natural Language Processing
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Software and Services
184.108.40.206 Facial Recognition
220.127.116.11 Speech and Voice Recognition
18.104.22.168 Bio Sensing
5.2 By End-user Vertical
5.2.6 Other End-user Verticals
5.3.1 North America
5.3.4 Rest of the World
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Affectiva Inc.
6.1.2 Emotient Inc. (Apple Inc.)
6.1.3 Tobii AB
6.1.5 Sight Corp.
6.1.6 Realeyes OU
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Emotion Detection And Recognition (EDR) Market 2019 Valuable Industry Status by Trend Analysis, Growth Status, Revenue Expectation to 2024 | Industry Research.co