Acrylic Adhesives Market 2019 Valuable Industry Status by Trend Analysis, Growth Status, Revenue Expectation to 2024 | Industry Research.co
Global Acrylic Adhesives market 2019 research provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure.
The “Acrylic Adhesives Market” 2019 provides an in-depth analysis of all market dynamics including drivers and restraints, and trends and opportunities. Important factors supporting growth across various is also provided. The impact of prevailing regulatory scenario on both regional and worldwide Acrylic Adhesives market is provided in detail in the report. Industry Research offers an extensive collection of reports on different markets covering crucial details. The report studies the competitive environment of the Acrylic Adhesives market is based on company profiles and their efforts on increasing product value and production.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14275339
Some of The Major Key Players of Acrylic Adhesives Market Are:
- 3M Company
- Arkema Group (Bostik SA)
- Ashland Inc.
- Avery Dennison Corp.
- Franklin International
- H.B. Fuller Co.
- Henkel AG and Co. KGaA
- Hexcel Corporation
- Huntsman Corp.
- ITW (Illinois Tool Works Inc.)
- LORD Corp.
- Mapei SPA
- Permabond LLC
- Pidilite Industries
- RPM International
- Sika AG
- Toagosei Co.
- Wacker Chemie AG
Scope of the Report:
- This report studies the global Acrylic Adhesives market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity.
- The acrylic adhesives market is expected to grow at a CAGR of about 6% during the forecast period of 2019 2024. The major factors driving the growth of the market studied are the rapidly growing construction industry in Asia-Pacific and the Middle East, and increased usage in packaging industry. On the flipside, strict VOC regulations in North America and Europe serves as one of the major stumbling blocks in growth of the studied market.
- – Water-based acrylic adhesives segment dominated the market in 2018 and is likely to grow during the forecast period, owing to their eco-friendly and low-toxic nature, high solid content, and high initial adhesion properties.
- – Adoption of bio-based products is likely to provide opportunities for the studied market during the forecast period.
- – Asia-Pacific dominated the market across the globe, with robust growth in demand from construction, transportation, furniture, and packaging industries.
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Acrylic Adhesives Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Acrylic Adhesives .
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report-https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14275339
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Acrylic Adhesives market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Acrylic Adhesives market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Acrylic Adhesives market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Acrylic Adhesives market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Acrylic Adhesives market?
Key Market Trends:
Packaging Segment to Dominate the Market Demand
– Packaging industry dominates the demand for acrylic adhesives with numerous applications in products, such as tapes, labels, cases, and cartons.
– Asia-Pacific region has been witnessing fastest growth in the global packaging industry, where countries, such as China and India has been leading the market.
– Factors, such as e-commerce, online food deliveries, and innovation and development in packaging industry has been driving the growth of packaging industry in the region.
– The packaging industry in North America and Europe are mature markets, while Middle East and Africa region has been witnessing moderate growth of the industry. However, with e-commerce business increasing in these regions, the packaging industry is also witnessing growth in these markets, further driving the demand for raw materials, like adhesives and others.
– Thus, such trends in the global packaging industry is expected to drive the demand for acrylic adhesives during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region dominated the global market share in 2018. Factors, such as strong growth in construction activities, increasing packaging demand from the expanding e-commerce business platform, increasing output in food and beverage industry, have been driving the demand for acrylic adhesives in the region.
– Countries, such as China and India lead the market demand for acrylic adhesives, due to high packaging requirements in the country.
– China and India hold the potential to grow at a faster rate in e-commerce packaging market as internet use in these countries continue to expand at a tremendous rate. The demand for food and beverage products is also supporting the growth of the paper packaging and rigid packaging sectors in these countries at a steady rate.
– Besides, the construction sector in these countries is expected to grow at a noticeable rate due to numerous projects planned for construction during the forecast period.
– China currently has numerous airport construction projects, such as, which are either in development or planning stage. These include – Beijing Capital International Airport, Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport, etc. Besides, the government rolled out massive construction plans, including making provision for the movement of 250 million people to its new megacities over the next ten years.
– In India, the government’s investment target of USD 120.5 billion for developing 27 industrial clusters is expected to boost commercial construction in the country.
– Besides, construction is also growing at a noticeable rate in countries, such as Indonesia, Thailand, and Singapore.
– Hence, all such favorable market trends in the region are expected to drive the growth of the acrylic adhesives market during the forecast period.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User license) –https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14275339
Study objectives of Acrylic Adhesives Market Report:
- To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with the forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the Acrylic Adhesives market
- To provide insights into factors influencing and affecting market growth
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments based on material, type, design, and end user
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and key countries
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market shares, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To provide economic factors, technology trends, and market trends that influence the global Acrylic Adhesives market
Detailed TOC of Acrylic Adhesives Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Rapidly Growing Construction Industry in Asia-Pacific and Middle East
4.1.2 Increasing Usage in Packaging Industry
4.2.1 Strict VOC Regulations in North America and Europe
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.2 End-User Industry
5.2.2 Building and Construction
5.2.5 Electrical and Electronics
5.2.6 Sporting Goods
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 3M Company
6.4.2 Arkema Group (Bostik SA)
6.4.3 Ashland Inc.
6.4.4 Avery Dennison Corp.
6.4.6 Franklin International
6.4.7 H.B. Fuller Co.
6.4.8 Henkel AG and Co. KGaA
6.4.9 Hexcel Corporation
6.4.10 Huntsman Corp.
6.4.11 ITW (Illinois Tool Works Inc.)
6.4.12 LORD Corp.
6.4.14 Mapei SPA
6.4.15 Permabond LLC
6.4.16 Pidilite Industries
6.4.17 RPM International
6.4.18 Sika AG
6.4.19 Toagosei Co., Ltd.
6.4.20 Wacker Chemie AG
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Adoption of Bio-based Products
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Acrylic Adhesives Market 2019 Valuable Industry Status by Trend Analysis, Growth Status, Revenue Expectation to 2024 | Industry Research.co