Global Energy Efficient Elevators Market Revenue 2019 | Remarkable Growth Factors with Industry Size & Share, New Innovations of Leading Players & Forecast till 2024
Global Energy Efficient Elevators market 2019 research provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure.
The “Energy Efficient Elevators Market” 2019 provides an in-depth analysis of all market dynamics including drivers and restraints, and trends and opportunities. Important factors supporting growth across various is also provided. The impact of prevailing regulatory scenario on both regional and worldwide Energy Efficient Elevators market is provided in detail in the report. Industry Research offers an extensive collection of reports on different markets covering crucial details. The report studies the competitive environment of the Energy Efficient Elevators market is based on company profiles and their efforts on increasing product value and production.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245153
Some of The Major Key Players of Energy Efficient Elevators Market Are:
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Fujitec Co., Ltd.
- Schindler group
- OTIS Elevator Company
- Hyundai elevators co., Ltd.
- Thyssen Elevators Co., Ltd.
- Honeywell international
Scope of the Report:
- The global Energy Efficient Elevators industry is influenced today by increased demand in emerging markets and widening applications. A traction elevator travels up and down on a steel rope, which has a counterweight on the other end and are more energy-efficient than hydraulic hoists. By replacing outdated hardware and investing in some of the sophisticated software building owners can make immediate and substantial energy savings.greater than
- The global energy efficient elevators market is expected to record a CAGR of about 15.14% during the forecast period (2019-2024). With the help of cross-industry innovation, elevator suppliers are developing cable-free elevators that can move both vertically and horizontally. These elevators are typically made of carbon fiber-reinforced plastic and are powered by linear motors that can move cabs up and down, forward and backward, and left or right on magnetic rails. Cable-free elevators are energy efficient and reduce carbon footprint impacts dramatically. Also the integration of connectivity technology and internet features into lifts is a key ongoing trend, which offers enhanced security, energy efficiency, and alerts related to repair schedules.
- – Due to increasing demand for energy efficient systems, energy-efficient elevators market is expected to grow considerably, over the coming years, owing to the growing need for commercial energy management systems and residential energy management systems. ThyssenKrupp Elevator Company installed 73 elevators in the World Trade Center, New York, along with the energy management software and controls to monitor and reduce the energy consumption.
- – Due to mounting electricity prices, especially in high-traffic applications, various advanced technology is being driven such as, destination dispatching and access control systems to reduce the energy consumption.
- – The major restraints of energy efficient elevators market are lack of information and awareness of the actual electricity consumption of elevator systems, lack of information and awareness of the energy efficient technologies in the market and low state of knowledge on the economic efficiency of the technological measures.
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Energy Efficient Elevators Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Energy Efficient Elevators .
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report-https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245153
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Energy Efficient Elevators market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Energy Efficient Elevators market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Energy Efficient Elevators market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Energy Efficient Elevators market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Energy Efficient Elevators market?
Key Market Trends:
Green Buildings to Drive the Market Growth
– An industrial sector uses more energy than any other end-use sectors. Elevators are the crucial element that makes it practical to live and work several floors above ground. Due to the increasing comfort requirements through elevator, energy consumption in industrial sector such as in construction sector, it is increasing, being one of the leading reasons for a growing amount of CO2 emissions.
– The demand for energy efficient products and greener buildings has grown in the last few years and rising electricity prices have also been a major contribution to the demand for more energy efficient solutions.
– Elevators use a relatively small amount of energy compared to the overall energy consumption of a building. At the same time, elevators provide both daily carrier service for passengers and contribute to the user’s experience with the building, and so they should be included in sustainability planning. As such, many architects, building owners and managers are incorporating green elevator strategies such as Traction Elevators, Regenerative Drives, etc.
– The biggest energy-saving innovation in elevator design is the traction elevator, which is up to 75% more energy efficient than traditional hydraulic elevator. This results in a much more efficient system and does not require oil and other toxic pollutants.
– Machine Room-Less (MRL) elevators, which uses gearless machines located in the elevator hoistway creates the opportunity to avoid the need for an elevator machine room thereby increasing flexibility in design and reducing square footage requirements, materials, and related costs. The same resources can be used efficiently in a sustainable way, which can help in the growth of overall market.
– Otis Elevator Company offers additional energy savings in its state-of-the-art Gen2 MRL elevator. They also compacted the controller and moved it into the hoistway, eliminating the need for a separate control room, which reduces overall energy consumptions.
Europe to Record a Significant Growth Rate Over the Forecast Period
– The European energy-efficient elevators is fuelled by the growing demand for modernization of buildings and increase in the construction activity. According to the Institute of Energy Economics and the Rational Use Of Energy, around 75% of the current energy generation capacity is expected to be replaced by 2030, which is definitely a driving factor for the energy-efficient solutions.
– Residential and industrial sectors are consuming greater part in the overall energy generation in Europe. In addition, changing lifestyles is a factor that is demanding for more comfort in buildings, which, in turn, is increasing the energy consumption rate. National energy agencies can play a major role to improve awareness towards the selection and proper operation of energy-efficient lift and escalator systems.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User license) –https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245153
Study objectives of Energy Efficient Elevators Market Report:
- To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with the forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the Energy Efficient Elevators market
- To provide insights into factors influencing and affecting market growth
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments based on material, type, design, and end user
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and key countries
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market shares, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To provide economic factors, technology trends, and market trends that influence the global Energy Efficient Elevators market
Detailed TOC of Energy Efficient Elevators Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Increasing Demand for Energy Efficient Systems
4.3.2 Due to Mounting Electricity Prices in High-Traffic Applications
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Lack of Information and Awareness in Electricity Consumption Rate and Lack of Technological Efficiency
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Control Systems
5.1.1 Elevator Control System
5.1.2 Access Control System
22.214.171.124 Card-Based Access Control Systems
126.96.36.199 Biometric Access Control Solutions
188.8.131.52 Keypad-Based Access Control Systems
5.2 By Automation Systems
5.2.1 Motors and Drivers
5.2.2 Sensors and Controllers
5.2.3 Building Management Systems
5.3 By End User
5.3.4 Other End Users
5.4.1 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Latin America
126.96.36.199 Rest of Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Hitachi Ltd.
6.1.2 Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
6.1.3 Fujitec Co., Ltd.
6.1.5 Schindler group
6.1.6 OTIS Elevator Company
6.1.7 Hyundai elevators co., Ltd.
6.1.8 Thyssen Elevators Co., Ltd.
6.1.9 Honeywell international
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: sale[email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Global Energy Efficient Elevators Market Revenue 2019 | Remarkable Growth Factors with Industry Size & Share, New Innovations of Leading Players & Forecast till 2024