Global K-12 Online Tutoring Market 2019: Growth Prospects with CAGR of 11.45%, New Opportunities, Industry Trends and Forecast to 2023
Latest K-12 Online Tutoring Market report to analyze global K-12 Online Tutoring market present status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players, K-12 Online Tutoring development in Europe, Asia Pacific, North America, Middle East, and Africa, Latin America and China. Strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies in Consumer Services,Diversified Consumer Services,Education Services Sector.
Request for Sample PDF of Report at –https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/14281590
Global K-12 Online Tutoring Market: About this market
K-12 online tutoring is a supplementary teaching mode that provides education outside the classroom through smart devices. Researchers K-12 online tutoring market analysis considers sales from the structured tutoring and on-demand tutoring segments, in the form of assessments and subjects. Our analysis also considers the sales of K-12 online tutoring in APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America. In 2018, the structured tutoring segment held the highest market share, which is expected to remain prevalent over the forecast period. Factors such as rising promotional activities by vendors to promote structured learning among students and parents will significantly help the market segment in maintaining its leading position. Also, our global K-12 online tutoring report has observed market growth factors such as the growing importance of STEM education, cost benefits, and flexibility of K-12 online tutoring, and strong global demand for test preparation. However, the threat from open tutoring resources and private tutors, difficulties in developing and distributing digital content, and data security issues for end-users in K-12 online tutoring industry may hamper the growth of the K-12 online tutoring industry over the forecast period.
K-12 Online TutoringMarket 2019 Trend, Challengeand Driver: –
Global K-12 Online Tutoring Market: Overview
- The growing importance of STEM education
- Increasing job opportunities in the Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) fields is augmenting the popularity of courses in these domains among K-12 students globally. Students opting for these courses are seeking tuitions, outside of the regular classes, to be able to clear competitive examinations to secure admissions in reputed universities and colleges. This, in turn, will help them in securing STEM-related jobs at reputed organizations and institutions. Therefore, the rising importance of STEM education and the growing number of K-12 students will lead to the expansion of the global K-12 online tutoring market at a CAGR of almost 12% during the forecast period.
- The growing popularity of online microlearning
- Personalization and adaptive learning are increasing the popularity of microlearning. Students are finding microlearning convenient, owing to its concise and relevant content. As a result, K-12 online tutors have been offering microlearning options, which is one of the key trends in the global K-12 online tutoring market. The trend is expected to have a positive impact on the overall market growth over the forecast period.
- For the detailed list of factors that will drive the global K-12 online tutoring market during the forecast period 2019-2023, click here.
- With the presence of several major players, the global K-12 online tutoring market is fragmented. Technavio’s robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients in improving their market positions, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading K-12 online tutoring manufacturers, which include Ambow Education Holding Ltd., China Distance Education Holdings Ltd., iTutorGroup, TAL Education Group, and Vedantu Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
- Also, the K-12 online tutoring market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage on all forthcoming growth opportunities.
- North America(UnitedStates, Canada, andMexico)
- Europe(Germany, France, UK, Russia, andItaly)
- Asia-Pacific(China, Japan, Korea, India, andSoutheast Asia)
- South America(Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
- The MiddleEast and Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, andSouth Africa)
Have a query before purchasing this report –https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14281590
List Of Key vendorsoperating in 2019 K-12 Online Tutoring market space are
Ambow Education Holding Ltd., China Distance Education Holdings Ltd., iTutorGroup, TAL Education Group, and Vedantu Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
Consumer Landscape: –
The key to any successful business is understanding the new demands of the customers and keeping a close watch on the changing model of the client base. The more you engage with your client base, the clearer you are about the most productive ways in which to hook your ideal customer. Predicting what your customers want, even before they themselves know about it, is the first step to profitable innovation.
This K-12 Online Tutoring market 2019 research is a result of: –
- Qualitative analysis: -K-12 Online Tutoring Market drivers, 2019 Market challenges, Market trends, Five forces analysis.
- Quantitative analysis: -K-12 Online Tutoring Market size and forecast, 2019 Market segmentation, Geographical insights, Competitive landscape.
- Primary research: – K-12 Online Tutoring Industry journals and periodicals, Government bodies, Annual reports of key stakeholders.
- Secondary research: -K-12 Online Tutoring Manufacturers/suppliers, Channel partners, Industry experts, Strategic decision makers.
- Data synthesis:- Collation of data, Estimation of key figures, Analysis of derived insights.
- Data validation:- Triangulation with data models, Reference against proprietary, databases, Corroboration with industry experts.
Purchase this report (Price2500 USD for a single-user license)@https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/14281590
Table of Contents included in K-12 Online Tutoring Market 2019 Report –
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
- Market overview
- Base year
- Forecast period
- Market coverage
- Market size calculation
- Geographical segmentation
- Vendor segmentation
PART 03: Research Methodology
- Research methodology
- Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
- Key market highlights
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by end-user industry
PART 07: Market segmentation by application
PART 08: Geographical Segmentation
PART 09: A Decision framework
PART 10: Impact of drivers and challengesAnd Many More Parts Covered.
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Organization: 360 Market Updates
Phone: +1 424 253 0807 / + 44 203 239 8187
You May Check Our Other Report –
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Global K-12 Online Tutoring Market 2019: Growth Prospects with CAGR of 11.45%, New Opportunities, Industry Trends and Forecast to 2023